St. Andrew United Church of Christ
The following records and indexes from this congregation are available:
Confirmations from 1899 to 1936
StLGS is following state guidelines for privacy wherever possible. Births/baptisms online must be at least one hundred years old; marriages forty-five years old; and deaths fifty years old. Additional indexed data from these records is available; please come to the StLGS office to view it. As privacy limits permit, society volunteers will post additional data online.
Established in 1899; closed in 1964
In 1899, a group of men and women met in a hall at Shenandoah and Compton Avenues to form a new German Evangelical congregation. In 1901, they purchased the former Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer building located on the northwest corner of Juniata and California Avenues. In June 1964, the congregation merged with Ebenezer Evangelical Church to form the Epiphany United Church of Christ at the Ebenezer location, 2921 McNair Avenue. That congregation is still active in 2017.
3127 California Ave.
Location 1901–1964: 3127 California Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63118
Last Modified: 16-Aug-2022 18:14