Father Dempsey’s Hotel Magazine contains obituaries dating from 1909 to 1917. The name of the deceased, issue and page number, and limited information about the deceased are available. Most likely, these people were permanent or temporary residents of the Father Dempsey Hotel. The original magazine is available at the Missouri History Museum’s Library and Research Center.

Dennis Northcott transcribed this information for publication in the 1998 St. Louis Genealogical Society Quarterly, volume 31, number 4, pages 127–130; volume 32, number 1, pages 3–7.

Obituaries from Father Dempsey’s Hotel Magazine

Last modified: 06-Jul-2016 11:01