St. Louis Area Cemeteries Map
The Google map below reflects St. Louis in 2022. Each location of each known cemetery has been plotted on this map. If you just hover your mouse pointer on a tombstone icon on the map, you will see the name of the cemetery. Click on the icon to go to the cemetery page. For more help using the map, visit Map Help below.
The map should be used in conjunction with the Index to St. Louis cemeteries page on this website. There you will find the exact address of each cemetery, its general location in St. Louis City or County, and its religious affiliation, if there is one. Any cemetery for which we have burial information has an associated page on our website containing some history and whatever data StLGS has been able to obtain for burials.
- In order to see the cemetery icons, you will need to zoom into the map.
- Do so by using the scroll wheel on your mouse.
- Alternatively, you can click on the plus/minus icons on the bottom right of the map.
- Clicking the little broken square in the upper right of the map enters full screen, which will also enlarge the map.
- Once the icons are clearly visible, if you click on a specific icon, you will see the name and address of the congregation at that location.
- Click on the name link to go to the page on our website for that congregation.
- To exit the full screen, just press the Escape (ESC) key on the upper far left of your keyboard.
Last modified: 29-Sep-2022 11:07