Berea Lutheran Church, Riverview
(LCMS—Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)
The following records from this congregation are available:
StLGS is following state guidelines for privacy wherever possible. Births/baptisms online must be at least one hundred years old; confirmations eighty-six years old; marriages forty-five years old; and deaths fifty years old. Additional indexed data from these records is available; please come to the StLGS office to view it. As privacy limits permit, society volunteers will post additional data online.
9915 Diamond Drive
Established in 1921; closed in 2008
The first meeting of Berea Lutheran Church took place on 30 June 1921 and by mid-September of that year, they dedicated a building on the northwest corner of Diamond Drive and Fork Drive. In 1925, Berea joined the English District of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. They dedicated a parsonage in 1947 and two years later, they built a new church at 9915 Diamond Drive. The congregation closed its doors in March 2008, but the building is still in use as a Lutheran Mission and Ministry Center.
Location 1921–1949: Diamond Drive and Fork Drive, St. Louis, Missouri 63137
GPS (Latitude, Longitude): 38.7451217, -90.2126013 View Map
Location 1949–2008: 9915 Diamond Drive, St. Louis, Missouri 63137
GPS (Latitude, Longitude): 38.7467183, -90.2135968 View Map