Saint John Nepomuk
In October 1931, the parish of St. John Nepomuk celebrated the 65th anniversary of the founding of the Young Men’s and the Young Women’s Sodality with a special edition of the parish magazine, The Saint John Nepomuk Messenger. The digitized version of the Messenger anniversary issue is available by clicking here.
Click here for a link to the index of people mentioned or pictured in this special issue.
Established: 1854; parish closed in 2005; still open as a chapel
For information about St. John Nepomuk Chapel, see http://sjnstl.org/
Address: 1625 S. 11th Street, St. Louis, Missouri
See map: Google Maps
Last Modified: 11-Jan-2022 15:20