In the Summer 2012 StLGS Quarterly, we featured two articles on steamboat travel in St. Louis. The first article, which appears on page 46, looked at the men who worked as masters, pilots, and engineers in 1854 and 1857, as well as men who needed re-issued certificates or whose licenses were suspended or revoked in 1915. Because there was not enough room to print the hundreds of names in the Quarterly pages, we are providing them here. For a copy of the Summer 2012 Quarterly, contact the StLGS office.

Last modified: 10-Feb-2018 19:46