The following indexes and records from this congregation are available:
StLGS is following state guidelines for privacy wherever possible. Births/baptisms online must be at least one hundred years old; confirmations eighty-six years old; marriages forty-five years old; and deaths fifty years old. Additional indexed data from these records is available; please come to the StLGS office to view it. As privacy limits permit, society volunteers will post additional data online.
Established in 1893; still open in 2018
This congregation began in the southern part of the City of St. Louis in 1893 as Trinity German Evangelical Church. It is now called Trinity United Church of Christ and is located in Affton, St. Louis County.
Address: 5200 Hilda Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63123
Location 1894–1930: Mt. Pleasant Street and Michigan Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63111
GPS (Latitude, Longitude): 38.5724377,-90.2436755 View Map
Location 1930–2004: 4700 S. Grand Boulevard., St. Louis, Missouri 63111
GPS (Latitude, Longitude): 38.5743345,-90.2515196 View Map
Location 2005–present: 5200 Hilda Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63123
GPS (Latitude, Longitude): 38.5616182,-90.3095057 View Map
5200 Hilda Ave.
4700 S. Grand Blvd.