Congregational Churches
News Feeds:
St. Louis Genealogical Society - Search

Congregational Churches

Protestant churches often were named based on their location and if a church moved with the membership, the name of the church may have changed accordingly. The street addresses and dates in the following table represent our best effort to provide accurate information. However, the reader should keep in mind that the information was compiled from a variety of sources including community and church histories and therefore some of the dates may be inconsistent.

Showing records 1 to 7 of 7.

ChurchesApproximate DatesYears Address TidbitsClergy
Aubert Place Congregational 1890-1945 • This church was originally named High Street Mission and then Fifth Congregational Church. In 1888 the current name was adopted. • 1890 - 4950 Fountain Ave.Compton Hill Congregational • 1886 - Compton & Lafayette Aves. • 1881 - 23rd St. & Clark Ave. • The church was renamed Fountain Park Church in 1918. • 1880-Closed
First Congregational Unknown • Only information at this time is the clergy list Clergy
Fountain Park Congregational • (see Aubert Place Congregational)
High Street Mission • (see Compton Hill Congregational)
Hyde Park Congregational 1894-1940 • 1894 - Bremen & Blair Sts.
Sappington Congregational 1888-1939 • 1888 - Denny Rd., Sappington Clergy

St. Louis Genealogical Society · #4 Sunnen Drive, Suite 140 · St. Louis, MO 63143 · 314-647-8547